In a developing country like India, Science and Technology are the forerunners of any area of development. Innovative processes and methodologies are being employed and their use calls for additional trained and skilled manpower. To realize the objectives of a developed Country, we need to be prepared with efficient and skilled personnel for the future.
St. John College of Engineering and Management (SJCEM) is an Engineering College providing professional education in the semi-urban area of Palghar District under affiliation of the University of Mumbai.
“Excellence in Engineering Education & Creating Next-Gen Leaders / Managers in the Service of Society”.
- To impart quality engineering education for holistic development
- To provide conducive environment for joyful learning, innovation and research
- To promote innovative technology enabled teaching and learning process
- To nurture socially responsible engineers, entrepreneurs and leaders
- To enhance employability skills to meet the changing industrial trends
Dr. G. V. Mulgund
Today’s youth need to choose the right career of their passion because it is a significant and a life-changing decision. Choosing engineering as a profession is highly commendable.
In the journey of life, the path one takes is as important as the destination itself. May I therefore, suggest that before one takes the next step in realizing their career aspirations and professional goals, pause for a moment and give a serious thought to the choice of Institution that one wishes to make, where they would spend four valuable years of their life.
St. John College of Engineering and Management is uniquely positioned to educate the technocrats of tomorrow. Our goal is to position and prepare our engineering graduates to be problem solvers, project leaders, communicators, and ethical citizens of a global community. Through innovative curricula, a teamwork approach, and leadership-building experiences, SJCEM students gain vital communication and critical-thinking skills.
Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
- Mr.Fazale Abbas Saherwala, Topic: “Marketing is Everywhere, Lets Acquaint with it.
- Mr.Rishi Mali, Topic: “Journey from Institute to Industry, Challenges, Milestones and Road ahead.”
- Ms. Sumki Begum Topic: Awareness On Cancer Prevention And Healthy Lifestyle “World Cancer Day 2021”
- Mr. Bharat Vanjarani, Topic: Career Opportunities in NGO sector
- Mr. Keneth D’Souza, Topic: Social Entrepreneurship
- Mr. Yogesh Bambardekar Topic : Overview of Securities Market and Investments
- Industrial Visit to Bangalore & Ooty - TVS Two-Wheeler Factory- Feb 2019. Student Learning: Operational aspects and processes of Motor-bike Manufacturing and Quality Assurance Standards.
- Industrial Visit to Mahindra & Mahindra Tractor Division - Jaipur - December 2018 Students Learning: Study of Operational aspects and Processes of Vehicle Manufacturing / Assembly-line and Quality Assurance.
- Visit to National Stock Exchange (NSE) on 19th August 2019 Students Learning: Study of the working of NSE, Live Trading of Equity Shares
- Industrial Visit to Reserve Bank of India Museum on 24th Sept 2019 Students Learning: Study of RBI history, working & regulatory aspects.
- Srijan: Inter-Collegiate Management Seminar
- Prayag-Alumini Meet
- Sports week
- Spirituality Quotient
- Book Review Presentation Competition
- Industrial Visit