You are here: Home St.John Complex
ALDEL Education Trust
St.John Technical Education Complex

 

 

 

St. John Technical Education Complex was inaugurated and blessed by Rt. Rev. Bishop Thomas Dabre – Bishop of Vasai Diocese on August 20, 2008. It is a vast campus of 13.5 acres located in a tranquil and lush green environment.

Both the colleges – St. John College of Engineering and Technology(SJCET) and St. John Institute of Pharmacy and Research (SJIPR) are located in the St. John Technical Education Complex.

 

History of the development of St. John Technical Education Complex:

 

Aldel Education Trust was registered under the Mumbai Public Trusts Act, 1950 on October 26, 2007 - Regn. No. E-24542 (Mumbai).

 

Rt. Rev. Bishop Thomas Dabre – Bishop of Vasai Diocese laid the foundation stone and blessed St. John Technical Education Complex site on 9th September 2007

The construction for SJCET started on the 16th November, 2007,

The construction for SJIPR started on the 19th December, 2007.

 

SJIPR received the Letter of Approval from AICTE on 10th June 2008

SJCET received the Letter of Approval from AICTE on 13th June 2008

 

Aldel Education Trust was granted Christian Religious Minority status by the Maharashtra State Minority Dev. Dept., Govt. of Maharashtra on July 25, 2008

 

Both SJIPR and SJCET received the permission from the Directorate of Technical Education on 13th August 2008

 

Both SJIPR and SJCET received the Affiliation from University of Mumbai on 29th August 2008

 

St. John Technical Education Complex was inaugurated and blessed by Rt. Rev. Bishop Thomas Dabre – Bishop of Vasai Diocese on August 20, 2008.

 

Classes commenced at both, SJCET and SJIPR, on August 22, 2008